Responsible – who is responsible for processing the data?Identity: City Hall of Petrer
Social Address: Carrer la Font, 1 – Petrer, 03610 (Alicante)
Phone: +34 966 98 94 00
Contact: Culture Department
Domain name: https://museodamasonavarro.es
Purposes – for what purposes do we treat your data?In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide for:
- Manage the hiring of services through the Platform, as well as billing and delivery.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the above-mentioned purposes, Petrer City Council manages the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Trade information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has their consent and undertakes to pass on the information contained in this clause to them, exempting Petrer City Council from any responsibility in this respect.
The treatment of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out these treatments, in accordance with current legislation. In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which may be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform. Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Petrer Town Council
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Petrer City Council will keep users’ personal data only for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, you will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Adressees To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Petrer City Council servers
- Encryption of information on Petrer City Council’s own servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.